I worked 15 hour days this week (which is not sustainable or healthy) and so I plan to be intentional about my weekend in order to refuel and to work a bit to get ahead before next week starts. I just got better after struggling to get rid of a sinus infection all month and I can’t continue to work as much as I am if I want to stay healthy. Here are a few ways I plan to refuel this weekend.
- Take a epsom salt bath
- Finally hang some artwork on one of our blank walls
- Shoot photographs for fun and meet some local Instagrammers
- Get to the grocery to stock up on food
- Commit to prepping food on Sunday night for next week
- Start reading The Magnesium Miracle
- FINALLY get back to the gym
- Chat with Mary on the phone (yay!)
How will you refuel this weekend? Any tips or advice for less work, more balance? I love what I do but just can’t get burnt out.