Ok ladies, raise your hand if you hate cellulite. I mean, who doesn’t! It’s a tough battle that women have been fighting for a long time. With it being bathing suit season most of us have probably thought about the battle. Today we wanted to give you the best tips we have found for this common issue.
- Yo-Yo Dieting
- Lack of Activity
Our skin is a reflection of what we eat. Period.
- Eat a whole foods, nutrient dense diet to promote hormonal balance.
- Ditch the crap: vegetable oils, soy, and sugar.
- Get digestive support.
- Drink bone broth or eat a gelatine rich diet.
- Stay hydrated.
If we do not move our bodies then the circulation needed to promote good looking skin is seriously hindered. Building muscle is extremely important in the role of reducing the appearance of cellulite.
- Go from inactive to active. Start moving.
- Do high intensity interval training.
- Lift weights to build muscle and tone.
Forget the idea that there is a miracle out there to remedy the issue. It takes a lifestyle, not a cream. However, here are some natural ways to lesson the appearance of cellulite and give your skin a glow.
- Dry Brushing.
- Ditch the chemical loaded “miracle creams.”
- Moisturize with coconut oil.
- Coffee Scrub (recipe below by Liz Wolfe of Skintervention).
- Instant Organic Coffee Grounds (or from a cup you just brewed)
- Coconut Oil (melted)
- Take a scoop of coffee grounds, add a few drops of water and the melted coconut oil. Mix together and gently exfoliate.
Most important tip of all
Know that you are beautiful with or without cellulite! If it is this common in women we probably need to accept it as a fact and just do the best with what we have. DO NOT put your worth in your body! You are so much more than that!
So tell us ladies, do you like the tips? Wanna give them a try?Additional Resources: Cellulite Investigation Mark’s Daily Apple Wellness Mama